In our daily routine of twenty-four hours, we spent most of our time chatting with our friends. It has doubled especially in lock-down days. I am quite sure that quarter percent of the people will be using Snapchat. As it is one of the famous apps for its so-called fading memories feature. It also has one more heart pegging feature, which is the Snapchat streaks. When did the Snapchat streak introduce? Exactly on March 29,2016, Snapchat has inculcated this new feature to its users. As of the title, what is the longest Snapchat streak record ? well, let’s see all about the Snapchat streak and the recent record of the longest streak of 2020 in this content.
What’s engaging us with Snapchat?
You may use many social media platforms and online communication applications. But the experience you get on using Snapchat always pegs your heart as a unique experience. What makes it so unique?. Well, the word “Snapchat” makes all the difference. A Snap is an image taken within seconds and shared within seconds. Like the way, the snaps you share in Snapchat also fade within time. But the stories you upload stay on for twenty-four hours. It too fades away after the twenty-four hour ends.
It attracts the people who have a fear of spreading their selfies and embarrassing images on the internet. As the photos and videos which are shared simultaneously also get deleted simultaneously. This feature differentiates Snapchat from other social media applications and makes us feel effortless even though in its everyday use.
WHAT IS SNAPCHAT STREAKS?
If you are new to Snapchat as of me, ‘streaks’ may sound like a weird concept. Snapchat streaks are designed to keep its users encouraged and engaged with the platform. Streaks are dependent on the effort of two parties who effortlessly stay on the app and share their snaps. This idea of streaks has attracted plenty of its users. The snaps could be of anything. It may be selfies, your belongings, house, backyard, etc. You can even send heart emoji’s, the preset stickers on Snapchat.
This Streaks has made Snapchat into something of like a game and engaging more people into it than before. After its arrival, people started opening the app multiple times per day more than before ever recorded.
MOTIVE OF USING STREAKS
Wondering how to participate in Snapchat streaks?. Well, Before engaging in that make yourself clear that what is the use of streaking for a long time? Do you get any rewards or prize for that?. Definitely no. The main motive of streaks is to engage its users more time on the app and to increase the usage hours of the app. Apart from that, it creates a sense of relaxation and helps to engage with our friends for a long time. If you start streaking, you intend to break the record of others who already have streaking.
Half the people do it as a time cracking activity. There is another set of people who do continuously and fall in love with streaking. Then no longer Snapchat is just a social media app, it would become a part of our life.
HOW TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY STREAK?
Well, maintaining a healthy streak is not as easy as you think. You may start your streak with full focus and energy, but it has to be maintained. There lies the risky part. You may be streaking ceaselessly for more than 150 days, but if you forgot just for more than 2 days your effort becomes useless. At last, your ceaseless work becomes useless. Then how to keep on streaking?. Well, the answer is simple, you have to send something regularly to your friends. It can be a images, videos, emojis, stickers.
What do you get from streaking by spending lots of time?. Your Snapchat score will get increased. That helps you to improve the service for you more than your friends. The longest snapchat streak is by Stephannie and Jessica, 1,957 as of Today.
What is the Longest Snapchat Streak in Snapchat History?
- Stephannie and Jessica, 1,957 (June 5th, 2020)
- Abby and Emmy, 1,908 (August 6th, 2020)
- Chad and Amanda, 1,905 (August 14th, 2020)
- Dru Stambaugh, 1,860 (August 3rd, 2020)
- Chris and Caitlin, 1,845 (May 28th, 2020)
- Noa and Femke, 1,841 (August 12th, 2020)
- Amber and Samiha, 1,839 (July 24th, 2020)
- Jessica and Madeline, 1,820 (May 21st, 2020)
- Daniel and Robin, 1,814 (May 5th, 2020)
- Chris and Lauren, 1,808 (June 12th, 2020)
- Luke and Alex, 1,802 (March 9th, 2020)
- Simon and Alysia, 1,800 (February 19th, 2020)
- Josh and Jules, 1,800 (April 12th, 2020)
- Danshi and Kat, 1,800 (April 24th, 2020)
- Gabriel and Joseph, 1,800 (July 6th, 2020)
- PJ and Jacob, 1,800 (July 30th, 2020)
- Jayden and Ashley, 1,772 (March 25th, 2020)
- Tormod and Mathilde, 1,759 (February 4th, 2020)
- Dylan and Alex, 1,746 (August 3rd, 2020)
- Synne and Sondre, 1,742 (February 20th, 2020)
- Andrea and Cassidy, 1,736 (February 25th, 2020)
- Daniel and Robin, 1,730 (February 11th, 2020)
- Sohvi and Emilia, 1,727 (January 31st, 2020)
- Cara and Emily, 1,727 (February 7th, 2020)
- Leah and Jed, 1,726 (February 23rd, 2020)
- Pauline and Kylie, 1,713 (February 25th, 2020)
- Tara and Michelle, 1,711 (July 10th, 2020)
- Joshua and Justin, 1,706 (February 21st, 2020)
- Isadora and Vitoria, 1,704 (January 4th, 2020)
- Emma and Kenny, 1,704 (August 12th, 2020)
That’s all guys. Snapchat streak is a quite an interesting feature that helps to keep us an active and healthy conversation with our friends. With the introduction of streaks, Snapchat has become a part of our life more than being social media. Some of these special and unique features make Snapchat stand one step ahead from other apps. Stay on track and keep yourself updated with technology.