Hey guys! Nowadays, Can you find the majority of IPTV services, which gradually replacing the traditional cable TVs? Absolutely, online users like to spend leisure on watching web series and exclusive streamings. At the same time, they are stick with choosing the right streaming player to get an uninterrupted watching experience. By the way, we are suggesting one of the famous streaming players named SO Player. If you are not aware of the SO player, here is the note to explore its features. Moreover, we can add this video player with Amazon Firestick. Let us read the ways to integrate So Player on Firestick through this write-up. Let’s move on!
SO Player: Overview
SO Player is one of the streaming media players, which lies under IPTV technology. Yes! Remember that So is just a player and does not contain any ready-made media in a stack. It is mention that before activating the SO player service, ensure that you have IPTV administrations on your streaming device. You can initialize the SO player only if you have the permit for IPTV service. In order to stream all the media associated with the IPTV service, SO player is helping smartly. It is clear that SO Player is not acting as a stand-alone application to telecasts the movies. And also, you are unable to find any TV shows, movies, or original media within the SO Player catalog. You have to understand that the list of media or live channels utterly depends on the IPTV that you have already purchased.
Highlights of SO Player
- For the dark theme lovers, SO allows changing its theme to either dark or light.
- EPG guide on SO Player helps you to find out the past, present, and upcoming programs. So, you can get prior knowledge of day-to-day shows.
- Ultimately, SO Player has a simple user interface to make the user pleasure to navigate everywhere on the app.
How to Download and Install So Player on Firestick?
Basically, Firestick is one of the leading streaming platforms that contain lots of native apps. But, if you rinse SO player on Firestick, there is no such result found. Don’t worry. We have to handle this moment using the side-loading methods. So what are they? It is nothing but adding third-party apps on Firestick using native apps like Downloader and ES File Explorer.
Settings on Firestick
If you skip this checklist, you are not allowed to side-load any unauthorized third-party app on Firestick. So, make a modification as stated below and move on further.
Switch on your Amazon Firestick and take the remote,
- First off, head over to the Settings section,
- The next step is, locate your remote access on the My Device or My Fire TV.
- Now, go ahead with the Developer Options.
- Within that, turn on Apps from the Unknown Sources tab.
- Once again, highlight the Turn On tab for confirmation.
How to Install SO Player via downloader on Firestick?
It is the first method and easy too. In this method, you are going to purchase an app to get the APK file of the SO Player.
Have you turned on your Firestick? Fine. Navigate to look at the Amazon App Store and search for the Downloader app.
Next, click the download/get button to download the app. And also, Install the app too. Launch the Downloader app to download the required APK.
Meanwhile, copy the official URL of the SO Player APK from the trusted website. Then, paste the copied URL on the Downloader application and tap the Go button.
Hence, it will start to download and get installed on your Firestick. Finally, click the Done button to close the installation process.
Well, you are ready to play the media through the SO Player on the Firestick.
Note: The APK file only occupies space on your device and does nothing anymore. If you wish to save the storage space, delete the SO player APK immediately. Or else, leave it.
How to Download SO Player via ES File Explorer on Firestick?
- Amazon app store contains the ES File Explorer. So, you can purchase the app by visiting the application store.
- After downloading and installing the ES Explorer app, open it to launch the app.
- On the home page of the ES app, highlight the Tools tab located at the left panel.
- Below that, choose the Download Manager and look at the right side. Here, You can hit the +New icon.
- On the next window, you have to fill the Path (Enter the SO Player URL) and the name of the downloading file (SO Player).
- And then, tap the Download Now to finish up the SO Player downloading process.
- Now, proceed with the options Open file > Install > Install (confirmation).
- In the end, tap the Done button after complete the installation process.
Great! Now you are ready to launch the SO Player to enjoy live streamings.
How to set up the SO Player to stream IPTV channels?
- After using the above method, you are now good to launch the app.
- Now, launch the SO Player app and land on its Home screen.
- In the diamond-shaped buttons, tap the Pincode option.
- Type the Provider Identifier and Pincode in the appropriate field. The code you could get from the IPTV provider, that you have chosen.
- Once you admit the Pincode, click on the Submit
Now, it’s your turn t follow our guidelines. Once you read this article and follow it as it is, you can easily sideload the SO Player on Firestick. You can subscribe to any of the IPTV services as per your wish. After that, combine the SO Player and explore the immersive watching experience. Don’t forget to enable the checklists stated in this article. Along with that, we recommend you connect a VPN service for users’ safety and protection.
- Install Players Klub APK on Firestick? [Simple Installation Guide]
- How to Download and Install Exodus Live TV on Firestick? [Updated]
- Download and Install Nitro TV on Firestick? [Updated]
- How to Download and Install Avast VPN for Firestick? [Updated]
- Install & Watch MyWifi TV on Firestick?
- How to Install and Use Dplay on Firestick? [Best Method]
- Install and Watch Lenox Media Player on Firestick?
- How to Install and Use Zwift on Firestick or Fire TV?
- Install and Watch MavTV on Firestick? [Updated Guide]