Sling TV on Sony Smart TV: Do the chunky wires become the significant cons of your home? Are you searching for a wireless cable service that offers tons of entertainment at the lowest price? Then you are on the right path. Our article will meet all your expectation by providing the topmost solution. Here we will guide you on the procedure to launch the Sling TV on your Sony Smart TV.
What is Sling TV?
Basically, Sling TV is one of the top streaming services that offer 20000+ on-demand content and covers over 100+ live TV channels to its viewers. Moreover, it has popular TV channels, namely Comedy Central, ABC, CNN, TLC, NBC, etc.
In addition, it also possesses Cloud DVR Storage for over 50 hours, so you can download your favorite show and watch it offline any time you want. However, it streams channels around 22 languages that include Arabic and Spanish.
But unfortunately, the most popular Sling TV is accessible only in the United States. Not only movies but also streams series, news including Kids-friendly shows. Although, it is available on various devices like Android, iOS, and PC.
In the upcoming part, we will discuss how to stream the Sling TV on Sony Smart TV by following the simple steps below.
- Sling Orange – $30/ month offers 30+ channels and supports one streaming device.
- The Sling Blue – $30/ month offers 45+ channels and supports three devices simultaneously.
- Sling Orange+Blue – $40/month offers 50+ channels.
- Spanish Plan – $10/month.
How to Get Sling TV on Sony Smart TV?
Streaming Sling TV on your Sony Smart TV will enhance your watching experience, and you can launch the given app by following the simple procedure given below.
Firstly, turn on your Sony Smart TV and launch the Google Play Store.
Secondly, hover to the search bar, type Sling TV, and tap on the search icon.
Now apps related to your search will be displayed on the screen.
Hit the install button next to the respective app.
Now Open the app to launch it on your smart tv.
Finally, click on the Sign-in option on the upcoming screen and enter your log-in credentials.
Does Sling TV have a free trial?
The answer is yes. It has a free trial period of almost seven days for its new subscribers.
How much does Sling TV cost one month?
Subscribers can buy the Sling Orange and Sling Blue for one month, which costs $30 per month for both packages.
Finally, we conclude by saying that Sling TV offers various kinds of entertainment to all age groups. If you are new to this, make a subscription plan or try out the free trial and if you like the service, then further move on to the subscription process. In addition, visit our site and search for Sling TV on other TV brands.
- How to Install Sling TV on Philips Smart TV?
- Steps to Install and Watch Sling TV on JVC Smart TV?
- How to Install Sling TV on TCL Smart TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Panasonic Smart TV?
- Install and Watch Sling TV on Hisense Smart TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Toshiba Smart TV?
- How to Watch Sling TV on LG Smart TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Watch Sling TV on Roku?
- How to Install and Watch Sling TV on Apple TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Skyworth Smart TV?
- How to Install and Watch Sling TV on Xbox?
- Steps to Install and Watch Sling TV on PS4/PS5?
- How to Install Sling TV on Sharp Smart TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Insignia Smart TV?