Sling TV on Samsung Smart TV: Streaming your favorite content is one of the best relaxations at the end of a hard day. Moreover, streaming the best online service on your smart TV is the available possible way in this pandemic time.
However, with the availability of a plethora of streaming services, it is hard to find the best service for your smart TV. If you ask me, my suggestion would be the Sling TV.
Yes, SlingTV is one of the online streaming services that stream all types of content. As a Samsung Smart TV user, you can consider installing the Sling TV app on your device for quality streaming.
Seemingly, SlingTV is more affordable than your standard Cable service. If that sounds interesting, do read the below-given article to install Sling TV on Samsung TV.
How to Install Sling TV on Samsung TV?
The primary thing to note is that Sling TV is a subscription-based service. So ensure that you subscribe to SlingTV before installing the app on your respective streaming device like Samsung smart TV.
Concerning that, SlingTV is offering two types of subscription packs like Sling Blue and Sling Orange. Seemingly, both plans cost you $35/month.
However, only ten channels differ between both packages. Moreover, you can avail both packages by paying $50/month. So, you can enjoy certain extra benefits. Now, we shall enter the primary method of installing SlingTV on Samsung TV.
Begin the process by turning on your Samsung smart TV and connecting it to the internet.
Once you are on the home screen of the Samsung TV, open the Samsung app store placed at the bottom.
Using the Search bar, search for the Sling TV app.
Select the Sling TV app from the following list of apps.
Click on the Download button.
Once the respective app is installed, open the app and log in with your Sling TV account credentials.
If the app asks for activation, copy the activation code and continue with the following steps.
Visit the official activation page of Sling TV using your PC/Laptop.
Enter the Activation Code on the box and select your streaming device.
Finally, hit the Submit button to accomplish the app activation process. You can start streaming SlingTV on Samsung TV upon successful activation.
This is all about the possible methods to install and watch Sling TV on your Smart TV. I hope the above-given article will be simple enough to get the app on your device without any hassle. Of course, Sling TV is one of the best streaming services to get all your favorites in a single ground.
As it is a subscription-based service, ensure that you subscribe to Sling TV to access the app content. Make use of the above-given methods for the easy installation of Sling TV on Samsung smart TV.
- How to Install Sling TV on Philips Smart TV?
- Steps to Install and Watch Sling TV on JVC Smart TV?
- How to Install Sling TV on TCL Smart TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Panasonic Smart TV?
- Install and Watch Sling TV on Hisense Smart TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Toshiba Smart TV?
- How to Watch Sling TV on LG Smart TV?
- How to Install and Watch Sling TV on Roku?
- Steps to Get Sling TV on Sony Smart TV?
- How to Install and Watch Sling TV on Apple TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Skyworth Smart TV?
- How to Install and Watch Sling TV on Xbox?
- Steps to Install and Watch Sling TV on PS4/PS5?
- How to Install Sling TV on Sharp Smart TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Insignia Smart TV?