Sling TV on LG Smart TV: Hello folks! Are you worrying about cable costs that hold a significant amount on your budget list? If you are looking for an alternative solution, then you are on the exact track dudes!
You can replace your cable connection with a Sling TV service that has lots of entertainment within it. If you are an LG Smart TV user, you launch the Sling TV by following the guidance given below.
What is Sling TV?
Basically, Sling TV is nothing but an internet-based live streaming service that streams local live TV channels and national channels, but it is accessible only to the users in the United States.
However, it provides entertainment to all genres by streaming popular channels like CNN, Kids show, ESPN, AMC, TCL. Lifetime, Comedy Central, and many more. In addition, it contains 85000 movies and can stream any channel without spending any extra cost other than the subscription amount.
Moreover, this popular network was launched in 2015, and one impressive feature is you can even watch the content offline by recording as it contains Cloud DVR Storage.
Additionally, you can even install this app on any device like Android, iOS, and PC. We will discuss how to stream the Sling TV on LG TV using simple guidance in the upcoming part.
- Sling Orange – $30 per month, 30+ channels; Supports one streaming service
- Sling Blue – $30 per month, 45+ channels; Supports three devices at the same time
- Sling Orange+Blue– $40 per month, 50+ channels
- Best of Spanish – $10
How to Watch Sling TV on LG Smart TV?
To stream the Sling TV on your LG TV, you can catch up on the simple procedure given below.
Firstly, turn on your LG Smart TV and link it to an active internet connection.
Secondly, launch the home screen and navigate to the LG Content Store.
Hover to the search icon, and on the search bar, type Sling TV.
Gently tap on the search icon.
Now choose the required app and tap on the install button next to the Sling TV app.
Once you open the Sling TV app, you will be notified with an Activation Code.
Now navigate to the Sling TV official website.
On the upcoming screen, on the activation code box, enter the activation code.
Finally, log in to the Sling TV Subscription, and you can watch your favorite channels.
Can I watch Sling TV on LG Smart TV?
Yes, Sling TV is supported on LG TV, and you can directly launch this app from LG Content Store.
How much does it cost for Sling TV for One month?
However, Sling TV has various packages like Sling Orange, Sling Blue, and Sling Orange+Blue that cost $30 each, and the combined package costs $40 per month.
Moreover, launching the Sling TV on LG Smart TV is so simple, like a piece of cake as anyone can get into the procedure. However, you can choose any appropriate packages according to your wish and watch plenty of entertainment shows with your households as it contains shows for all genres.
- How to Install Sling TV on Philips Smart TV?
- Steps to Install and Watch Sling TV on JVC Smart TV?
- How to Install Sling TV on TCL Smart TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Panasonic Smart TV?
- Install and Watch Sling TV on Hisense Smart TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Toshiba Smart TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Watch Sling TV on Roku?
- Steps to Get Sling TV on Sony Smart TV?
- How to Install and Watch Sling TV on Apple TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Skyworth Smart TV?
- How to Install and Watch Sling TV on Xbox?
- Steps to Install and Watch Sling TV on PS4/PS5?
- How to Install Sling TV on Sharp Smart TV?
- Steps to Install Sling TV on Insignia Smart TV?