Hulu is the best streaming service with various categories of live TV channels. Sometimes, the Hulu app is ming on Samsung Smart TV.
This will annoy the Hulu app users on their streaming devices. These errors happen on many Samsung TV due to technical or software failures.
You need not worry, this happens due to outdated software or sometimes data corruption. So, these problems can be fixed easily using simple solutions.
Refer to the upcoming section of this article and try these simple fixes on your Samsung TV. After solving all the problems, you can watch your favorite TV shows and movies.
So, without any delay, let’s move to read this write-up.
Why is Hulu App Missing on Samsung Smart TV?
There is no proper reason for the Hulu app missing on Samsung TV, but this happens due to some common issues.
If the Hulu app is not compatible with your device, then, you can’t find the app. The following are the most common reasons for the Hulu app missing on Samsung Smart TV.
- If you have an old model of Samsung TV, then you get the app. The Hulu app is available on the latest TV models from 2016.
- Sometimes, you provide the wrong country code, then the Hulu app on Samsung TV gets locked and you can’t find the app.
- The unwanted bugs are also the reason for the missing Hulu app on Samsung Smart TV.
- While downloading the Hulu app with low memory space, it will not get fully downloaded and you can’t find the app on your device.
These are the possible reasons which make the Hulu app does not work on your Samsung TV. This is not a major issue and you can fix it easily by yourself.
Read the upcoming article to solve the error on your Samsung Smart TV.
Check here: How to Fix Fox News Not Working on Hulu?
How to Fix Hulu App Missing on Samsung Smart TV?
If you find the Huku app missing, don’t go directly to the factory resetting option. Instead of that, you can try out other simple methods to fix the issues.
The following are the simple solutions to find the missing Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV.
Using these fixes, you can get rid away all your problems.
You can also get step-by-step instructions to complete the process.
Therefore, let’s see about the easy solutions.
Power Cycle your Samsung Smart TV
This is the basic solution for disconnecting the device from the wall outlet. This will help you to solve the error and helps to fix the Hulu app missing on Samsung Smart TV.
The following guidelines help you to power cycle Samsung Smart TV.
- Hit the power button using your TV remote and switch off the Smart TV.
- Then, unplug the wire from the electric socket.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Again, switch to the pocket socket and switch on your TV.
- Finally, open the Hulu application and watch your favorite content.
Update Hulu Application
If your Hulu application is not working well, you need to update the application to the latest version. Sometimes, outdated services are also a cause for the problem.
This will lead to detecting the problem. Follow the guidelines to update the Hulu application on your device.
- Power on your Samsung TV and move to the home screen.
- Then, enter the Smart Hub and choose the featured option of your device.
- Highlight the Hulu app on your TV.
- Press the Enter button for a few minutes.
- Now, release the button and select the update apps.
- Choose the update option.
- It will take time to get updated to the latest version of your service.
After it gets updated, you can watch content from the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV. And you can update the Samsung Smart TV to the latest version.
Uninstall and Reinstall Hulu App
This is also one of the methods to fix the problems with the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV. Suppose, the Hulu app is working slowly, then you can uninstall and reinstall the Hulu app.
This will help you to solve the issues. Follow the upcoming lines to get easy steps for uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Uninstall Hulu App
- Press the home button and get the Smart Hub.
- Go to the settings option and highlight the uninstall application.
- Then, choose the system application and select the Hulu app.
- Choose the delete option and hit the Ok button to confirm the action.
Reinstall Hulu App
- Click the home button and go to the App section.
- Using the search icon, search for the Hulu app.
- Highlight the app and select the install option.
- After it gets installed on your device, open the Hulu app and stream your favorite content on your device.
More information: How to Fix Hulu Not Working on Firestick?
Reset Smart Hub
Smart Hub is the process to save your Hulu application. Suppose, you can find a fault with the Smart Hub, then, you have to reset the Smart Hub.
You can easily complete the action using the following instructions.
- Press the home button using your TV remote to open the Smart Hub.
- Go to the Settings option and click the Support option.
- Scroll down to get the Self Diagnosis options and select the reset Smart Hub option.
- Enter the code 0.0.0.0 to reset the pin to confirm the reset.
- Finally, the Smart Hub is reset.
Clear Hulu Cache on Samsung Smart TV
Sometimes, the cache on your Hulu app may slow down the process and memory full. This is also a reason for the Hulu app missing on Samsung Smart TV.
You can easily clear the cache on your device using the following steps.
- Using the TV remote, hold the home button and get into the Smart Hub.
- Then, click the settings option and then go to the App Section.
- Now, highlight the System app and find the Hulu app from there.
- Hit the clear cache option and press Ok to confirm.
This will remove all the bugs and provide space for the Hulu app to work well on your Samsung Smart TV.
Change Country Code
Hulu works well when you turn on the location service on your device. The Hulu app is available in certain regions like the United States, Puerto Rico, military bases, and some locations in Japan.
Suppose you are not in any one of these, you can’t access the Hulu app. This happens mainly by selecting the wrong country on your Samsung TV.
This problem will be easily resolved by changing the location of your TV using the following steps.
- Using your Samsung TV remote, go to the Smart Hub.
- Then, hit the buttons, 2 – 8 – 9 – Fast forward – 2 – 8 – 9 – rewind.
- This will tend to open the Internet Service Location setup.
- Now, change the location or region and hit the Next option.
- Then, agree to the terms and conditions and finally click the Ok option to confirm it.
This process will help you to access the Hulu app on Samsung Smart TV without any obstacles.
Additional information: How to Fix Hulu Not Working on Vizio Smart TV?
Resetting Samsung Smart TV’s Smart Hub
This is the last way before doing the Factory Resetting process. These lines will make the Hulu app work on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Go to the Smart Hub using the TV remote.
- Then, choose the settings option and then select the Support option.
- Move down to select the Self Diagnosis option and then hit the Smart Hub.
- In this case, enter the pin to reset 0.0.0.0 to continue.
- Now, your Smart Hub will start to reset.
Factory Reset Samsung Smart TV
Suppose, you can find the problems with your Samsung Smart TV, then this is the last solution for your problem.
If you follow the methods and still you miss the Hulu app on your Samsung TV, then you can do the factory reset process.
This process will delete all your downloaded data and information from your device. You can follow the steps to factory reset your Samsung TV.
- Go to the home screen by holding the home button using the TV remote.
- Move to the Settings option and then select the Support option.
- Choose the self-diagnosis option.
- Now, select the Reset option.
- Then, enter the TV pin to complete the process.
- Next, hit the Yes option on your TV screen.
- Finally, Samsung Smart TV will be reset and you can stream the Hulu application on your Samsung TV without any struggles.
After doing all this process, you still have problems with the Hulu application missing on your Samsung Smart TV. The final way is to get help from the customer desk.
You can get help from Samsung customer care and Hulu customer service to solve the issues.
The possible ways to solve the errors on your device are
- Power Cycle your Samsung Smart TV
- Update Hulu Application
- Uninstall and Reinstall Hulu App
- Reset Smart Hub
- Clear Hulu Cache on Samsung Smart TV
- Change Country Code
- Resetting Samsung Smart TV’s Smart Hub
- Factory Reset Samsung Smart TV
Hopefully, all these fixes will work out well and help you to watch the Hulu Application on your Samsung Smart TV.