Are you thinking why do you need a headset for Xbox 360? We are going to tell you here about it!
With the Xbox 360 gaming headsets, you can chat with the other players, and it will let you communicate clearly on Xbox live. Moreover, there are numerous headphones in the market that come with wireless or wired designs. Though, you should use the wired headphones with the Xbox console because it will be more convenient.
Why Do You Need A Headset For Xbox 360 Console?
Let’s find out how you can connect the headphone with the Xbox console.
How To Connect Wired Headphones With Xbox 360?
- Firstly, you have to turn down the volume of the headset. It will prevent the ears from being damaged while plugging the headphones with the console.
- Now you have to connect the headset with the Xbox 360. You will have a jack on the bottom that will let you connect the headphone to the console’s jack easily.
- You can wear the headset now and start playing games slowly. The volume can turn up easily once the headset is plugged.
- However, there can be issues to hear from the headset sometimes. You will have a faulty connection and improper sound if the headset port is dirty. So you can use a cotton swab to clean the headphone’s port.
Now you know how to connect wired headphones to Xbox 360 controller.
Microsoft Xbox 360 Headset
This headphone is lightweight, and it has a boom mic that will provide the most comfortable experience of chatting. Also, you will be able to adjust the sound easily.
In addition, you will get the optimal sound quality, and it has an inline volume controller. Not only that, it has a switch for mute as well.
And the best thing this headphone has a noise-canceling microphone that improves the gaming response, and you will have additional voice commands. In fact, it will provide crisp and clear voice communication.
On the other side, it has the inline volume control, and you will have a switch for muting the headset. The controls on the side will let you adjust the switch of mute on and off.
The gaming response will be better because you will not be disturbed by any noise from the background. You will have clear voice communication with the high-quality boom mic. Microsoft is one of the best Xbox 360 headsets.
Troubleshooting For The Xbox 360 Wired Headset
There are some issues that can occur when you have a wired headset. For instance, you have to know the troubleshooting as well.
- The sound will not be heard from the headphone.
- The other players can have trouble while listening to you.
- There can be an echo or noise in the gameplay.
- The following solutions will be helpful for you!
- You have to check if the connection port is not dirty.
- The headset can be faulty, due to which it is causing several problems.
- There are chances that you have incorrectly configured the family settings or changed the privacy settings.
Note: You cannot use the Xbox 360 wired headsets with the other devices that are not licensed. You will have the option of using the headsets with the devices that have an Xbox 360 license. The Xbox 360 console will let you transmit the sounds of games easily and play more enjoyably.
Can I Use Bluetooth Headsets With The Xbox 360?
No, you cannot connect the Bluetooth headset with the Xbox 360. You will be able to use the Bluetooth headphone with the method that we told you about above.
Also, Read 3 Steps to Turn ON Apple TV without Remote
Can I Hear Sound From The Xbox 360 Headset?
The headphones that don’t have the license of the Xbox 360 console will not provide the sound. Therefore, it is necessary to have a headphone compatible with Xbox 360 and have its license.
Thanks for the read!