Fubo TV on Xbox: We all know that Xbox is a series of powerful gaming consoles launched by Microsoft. Primarily the consoles are used for playing popular games. But have you ever thought of streaming media on your Xbox? Is it possible? Yes, it is possible to stream media on Xbox by installing online streaming channels.
More amazingly, your Xbox console has a built-in app store from where you can install the app in any category as you wish. One of such amazing apps to watch your favorite sports is Fubo TV.
It is an all-in-one app to stream all your favorite sports like NHL, NBA, MLB, and much more. If you are an Xbox user, then this article is for you. Read the entire content to effortlessly get the Fubo TV on your Xbox device.
What is Fubo TV?
In simple words, Fubo TV is a sports streaming channel that allows you to watch plenty of sports matches within this single app. In addition, Fubo TV includes 100+ live TV channels that the people living in the U.S, Canada, and Spain can use. The main motto of Fubo TV is to cover and telecast all the live sporting events.
Indeed with the Fubo TV app, you can watch popular sports like NHL, MLB, NASCAR, football, basketball, soccer, FIFA World Cup, English Premier League, and much more. In addition to that, you also get 500 hours of cloud DVR storage to record all your favorite matches.
Here are some significant characteristics of the Fubo TV app that you can utilize by downloading it on your Xbox console.
- 100+ Live TV Channels
- Live sports coverage
- Live soccer games, TV shows, Movies
- Record matches with 500 hours of cloud storage
- Seven days free trial period
How to Install Fubo TV on Xbox?
The Fubo TV app is available on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S devices. So you can directly download the app from the Xbox app store. In addition, Fubo TV includes two subscription packs. One is Starter, and the other is Elite. You can avail of the starter pack for $64.99/month, and you can use it simultaneously on three devices.
In comparison, the Elite pack costs you $79.99/month. With an Elite subscription pack, you can use the app simultaneously on ten devices. Now, let’s see the methods to install the Fubo TV app on your Xbox console in the following steps.
Initially, Turn On your Xbox console and connect it to the internet.
Navigate to the APPS section on your Microsoft store.
Then, search for the Fubo TV app.
Click on the Get button to download and install the app on your device.
Once after the installation, open the app and sign in with your account credentials to complete the initial app setup process.
Choose your favorite sport and start streaming on your Xbox.
Is Fubo TV available on Xbox?
Of course, the Fubo TV app is officially available on the Xbox store. So you can easily install the Fubo TV app on Xbox consoles like Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
Is Fubo TV free?
No, Fubo TV is a subscription-based streaming service. Therefore, users have to choose any of the subscription plans offered by Fubo TV to use the app on their streaming device.
Finally, here comes the conclusion for today’s article. In the above-given article, we have provided the possible methods to install the Fubo TV on Xbox. At this point, you can use your Xbox console for streaming media content in addition to playing your favorite games. So, use the above-given article for the simple and best methods to get FuboTV on Xbox.
- How to Install FuboTV on Insignia Smart TV?
- Steps to Install FuboTV on Hisense Smart TV?
- How to Install FuboTV on JVC Smart TV?
- Steps to Install FuboTV on Panasonic Smart TV?
- How to Install FuboTV on Sharp Smart TV?
- Steps to Install FuboTV on TCL Smart TV?
- How to Install FuboTV on Toshiba Smart TV?
- Steps to Install and Watch FuboTV on PS4/PS5?
- How to Install FuboTV on Skyworth Smart TV?
- Steps to Get FuboTV on Sony Smart TV?
- How to Install and Watch FuboTV on Apple TV?
- Steps to Install FuboTV on Roku
- How to Chromecast Fubo TV to TV?
- Steps to Install FuboTV on Vizio Smart TV?
- How to Install FuboTV on LG Smart TV
- Steps to Watch Fubo TV on Philips Smart TV?
- How to Install FuboTV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install FuboTV on Firestick