Hey friends! Are you aware of Exodus Live TV but haven’t had deep knowledge about it? Here is the guide, all you need to know about the Exodus service. Exodus is one of the reliable streaming resources with plenty of effective features. Do you have an Amazon Fire TV stick? If you search the Exodus app on Amazon Firestick, you will fail to get the smart TV app of Exodus Live TV. That is why you are googling the guidelines to install Exodus Live TV on Firestick. In order to deliver the complete guide, we are here with you.
Exodus Live TV: Overview
Basically, Exodus Live TV works as a free as well as subscription-oriented streaming application. Ultimately, the user can able to watch 850plus live channels. Once you rinse the Exodus application, you can explore all the categories like movies, sports, news, kids, documentaries, and so on.
Obviously, you will get a buffer-free streaming Interface with High definition picture quality. Moreover, you can watch all the Exodus Live TV categories in 720p as well as 1080p resolutions.
Highlights of Exodus Live TV
- The Exodus user can watch plenty of sports and live sports from national to International.
- Exodus serves well in the US, UK. Along with the VPN connection, we can access the ExodusLive TV on any other geo-locations too.
- It has separate movies section to entertain the users with blockbuster movies.
- You can opt for the Exodus subscription on a yearly, monthly, and also on lifetime basis.
How to install Exodus Live TV app on Amazon Firestick?
Exodus is not an official app of Firestick, and it’s not adaptable on the Amazon app store. Moreover, It serves only in limited regions. So, users from any other country can sideload the third-party app of Exodus on a Firestick device.
Before the sideloading process, it is necessary to enable the Apps from unknown sources option. Look at the path to activate the required option.
- In your Amazon Firestick, land on the Home screen and tap the Settings button.
- Under the settings, choose the My FireTV or Device Then, select the Developer options in the list of categories.
- Now, highlight both options Apps from Unknown Sources and also ADB debugging option to enable them.
How to sideload Exodus Live TV on Firestick using a downloader?
The Downloader application is readily available on the Amazon Firestick. So, You can easily download the Downloader from the Amazon app store.
Click to get the app and install it on your Firestick device. After installation, open the Downloader application.
In the Downloader home screen, paste the URL of the Exodus Live TV in the URL field. (Keep in mind, get the official APK of Exodus Live TV from the authorized websites)
Once the Exodus Live TV got download, move on to the installation process.
Now, you will get a confirmation prompt that says Do you want to delete the APK? If you like to save some space click the delete option. Or else, click cancel.
Before launching the app, we suggest you fix the VPN connection. And then, proceed with the installation process to safeguard your privacy and protectivity.
How to sideload Exodus Live TV using ES File Explorer?
- First of all, look at the find menu available on your Firestick. In the search field, enter the ES File Explorer app using the on-screen keyboard.
- Next, tap the Get or Download button to install the ES File Explorer.
- Once it finishes the installation, launch the app by opening the ES File Explorer app.
- On the left panel of ES Explorer, select the Download Manager. Meanwhile, select the Downloader icon on the right side.
- Afterward, press the +New tab to expand the Download Here, input the URL of Exodus Live TV in the path field.
- Below that, fill up the Name field as Exodus Live TV. After filling them, hit the Download Now button.
- On the next screen, tap the Open File button located inside the download window.
- Then, click the Install button, to begin with launching the Exodus Live TV app.
You are doing good! That’s all you need to do to get the Exodus Live TV app on your Amazon Firestick.
What are the available Exodus Live TV plans?
- Monthly pack – $5.99
- Yearly pack – $49.99
- Lifetime pack – $99.99
Is Amazon Firestick compatible with the Exodus app?
Sadly, there is no straightforward access between Exodus Live TV service on Firestick. As Exodus Live serves as a third-party application, the Firestick users are asked to sideload the app without any second thought.
What are the channels I can stream on Exodus Live TV?
Exodus Live TV offers plenty of streaming channels like Disney, Sky Sports, Sports Max, ESPN, NBC, HSN, CBS, TNT, and much more.
Let’s wrap up this write-up. Both side-loading methods are too simple, and anyone can go with these methods. Whenever you want to use the Exodus Live TV app, make sure to enable the VPN settings. Most of the time, the free apps are loaded from insecure servers.
Kindly use a VPN while watching the Exodus Live TV streamings on your Firestick to protect your data. Furthermore, the free version itself delivers HD content with a fewer number of ads. To get a better Exodus Live TV experience, purchase premium subscriptions.
- How to Download & Install So Player on Firestick? [Simple Guide]
- Install Players Klub APK on Firestick? [Simple Installation Guide]
- Download and Install Nitro TV on Firestick? [Updated]
- How to Download and Install Avast VPN for Firestick? [Updated]
- Install & Watch MyWifi TV on Firestick?
- How to Install and Use Dplay on Firestick? [Best Method]
- Install and Watch Lenox Media Player on Firestick?
- How to Install and Use Zwift on Firestick or Fire TV?
- Install and Watch MavTV on Firestick? [Updated Guide]