Install DirecTV on Firestick: DirecTV is the satellite television allowing people to watch direct broadcasts. Do you want to know how to install DirecTV on Firestick? If you are unaware to install it, then I can suggest you some tricks that will help you to install the application in Firestick. Follow the steps given in order to install and watch the application on your Firestick streaming device.
What is DirecTV?
DirecTV is a subsidiary type of the Satellite industry. It allows you to watch the direct broadcast without any delay. Seemingly, it is available as an application, DirecTV Stream.This is served in areas like the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean. This industry is owned by AT&T INC. Their subsidiaries are AT&T TV and AT&T U-verse. Their products are satellite pay television, pay-per-view, and streaming television. It was launched on June 17, 1994, and is active now. Their headquarters are situated in EI Segundo, California, and the U.S.
What is Firestick?
Firestick is an external streaming device. It helps you to download any kind of application that is not available on your Smart TV. You can install applications from the Amazon store and enjoy watching on the big screen. Firestick consists of millions of users now.
How to Install DirecTV on Firestick?
I can prefer you three methods to Install DirecTV on Firestick. They are,
- Downloading through Amazon store.
- Using Downloader
- By ES File Explorer
How to Install DirecTV on Firestick through Amazon Store?
Following the tutorial will help you to download DirecTV on Firestick using the Amazon store. First of all, you have to assure there are required things. They are,
- A proper internet connection
- Smart TV supporting Firestick
- An Amazon account
Steps to follow:
Firstly, Plugin the Firestick on your Smart TV.
And then, turn ON your Firestick device and connect to the proper internet connection.
On the Home screen, you can find the search bar.
Search for DirecTV Stream applications using the on-screen keyboard.
Then, choose the install option on the App’s icon.
Now the app is successfully installed on your Firestick device, open the app.
Next, enter valid credentials in order to log in to the DirecTV Stream App. Finally, the app is ready for use.
Sometimes you may find some issues. To solve the issue, you have to clear the cache of your AT&T TV application in your settings. Search for the app and clear the cache.
How to Install DirecTV on Firestick using the Downloader app?
The best method to download the APK from third-party apps on firestick is the Downloader app. Follow the steps to install DirecTV on Firestick using a downloader.
Select the Downloader application on your Smart TV.
On the Home screen, an URL box appears.
Paste the link to DirecTV on the URL box.
Select the option GO on the URL box.
After that, the application will start to download.
Like all other applications, after downloading, it asks for installation.
Select the option Install on the page of your Smart TV.
The App gets installed on your device. Now you can watch DirecTV on Firestick.
How to Install DirecTV on Firestick using ES File Explorer?
First of all, you have to install the ES File Explorer from the Amazon Store. Follow the below steps after downloading ES file explorer to Install DirecTV on Firestick.
Install and open the ES File Explorer application.
You can see the option New on the Home screen, select it.
The screen displays the bar asking for the Path of the file and the name of the file.
Enter the valid details.
After entering the path and name, click the Install option.
After the installation completes, open DirecTV on Firestick.
Enjoy watching the live broadcast.
DirecTV App Not Working on Firestick
Sometimes, the DirecTV app is not working on your Firestick streaming devices. This problem may occur due to insufficient system storage, outdated platform, or otherwise network issues. However, you can recover the problem using the simple solutions.
- Free up Storage: Go to Settings–Select applications–Manage Installed Applications. In this case, you can uninstall unwanted Apps from your device. This helps to free up device storage.
- Update the DirecTV App: Sometimes, the outdated version of the app may create a problem on your device. So, try to update the app to the latest version on the native app store of the device.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the App: In this section, we have to uninstall and reinstall the app to solve the issues. Firstly, move to the native app store of your device and uninstall the App. Wait for a few minutes, and again reinstall the app on your device. This will improve the functioning of the app on your device.
- Factory Reset the Firestick: This is the final solution to solve the problem on your device. This will erase all the data and files from the device. Move to Fire TV, choose Reset Factory Defaults, and then click Reset. This will optimize the system storage, and apps restart again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Firestick have WIFI Direct?
Unfortunately No, Firestick doesn’t have any WIFI Direct. Instead of WIFI Direct, you can use any kind of router for help.
How do I program my DirecTV remote to my Firestick?
- Click Mute and Enter simultaneously.
- A green light appears twice.
- It asks for code enter 961.
- Select Channel Up and enter.
- The process is completed.
DirecTV is an application that allows you to watch live broadcasts. People find it difficult to install the application on Firestick. In this article, I have mentioned the methods that will help you to install DirecTV on Firestick. I hope this information is useful for you.