Chromecast Fubo TV: Hello friends! Fubo TV is nothing but a streaming service that offers various entertainment to its viewers, including Sports, movies, series, and many more. Moreover, this app is compatible with Chromecast devices, so you can easily cast the screen to the big screen by following the guidance given below.
What is Fubo TV?
Fubo tv offers various sports events to its viewers, namely NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, and many more. Moreover, not only for sports lovers, but it also offers various other entertainment channels to its viewers that include 100 + TV channels.
You can even get the most popular channels like AMC, ABC, NBC, FOX, and many more. In addition to that, it also broadcasts series, documentaries, TV shows, other new channels, and a lot more.
Moreover, this has two types of subscription plans for its viewers, and you can stream it on the big screen using various devices like Android, iOS, and PC. We will discuss how to cat the screen to TV using a Chromecast device in the upcoming part.
- Starter – $64.99 per month with 112 channels & 250 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- Elite – $79.99 per month with 158 channels & 1000 hours of Cloud DVR storage.
How to Chromecast Fubo TV to TV?
Moreover, this app is compatible with Chromecast devices, so you can easily cast the screen to the big screen in simple ways. In addition, it supports various devices like
How to Chromecast Fubo TV to TV: Using Smartphone
If you are using Fubo TV, you can Chromecast it to smart tv using Android Smartphone or iOS device by following the steps given below.
Firstly, launch the Smart and merge the Chromecast dongle and Smartphone to the same active WIFI connection.
To launch the app, tap on the Open button and play any video.
Now tap on the Cast or Airplay icon on the right side of the screen.
Now your screen will scan for all the available devices nearby. Hit on your Chromecast device name.
Your smart TV will cast the screen of your Smartphone. Please tap on the shows and view it on the big screen.
Finally, if you wish to stop casting the screen, hit again on the cast/Airplay option and tap on the stop casting option.
How to Chromecast Fubo TV to TV: Using PC
You can also use your PC to Chromecast the Fubo TV by following the simple steps below.
Firstly, visit the Fubo TV official website on your Browser.
Secondly, hit on the login option and enter your credentials.
Now make a right-click on the screen and click on the Cast option.
On the upcoming screen, tap on your Chromecast device name from the list of scanned devices.
Now hit on the Source drop-down menu, and from the list of options displayed, tap on the Cast tab option.
Finally, the particular tab will be cast on the TV screen.
Is Fubo TV compatible with Chromecast devices?
Yes, Fubo TV is compatible with Chromecast devices and supports various devices like Android, iOS, and PC.
Does Fubo TV have any Premium plan?
Basically, Fubo TV has two premium plans, starter, and Elite packages, that cost $64.99 and $79.99.
This write-up has discussed various methods to cast the Fubo app to the big screen using a Chromecast device. In addition, you can even use your Smartphone and PC to cast the screen.
- How to Install FuboTV on Insignia Smart TV?
- Steps to Install FuboTV on Hisense Smart TV?
- How to Install FuboTV on JVC Smart TV?
- Steps to Install FuboTV on Panasonic Smart TV?
- How to Install FuboTV on Sharp Smart TV?
- Steps to Install FuboTV on TCL Smart TV?
- How to Install FuboTV on Toshiba Smart TV?
- Steps to Install and Watch FuboTV on PS4/PS5?
- How to Install FuboTV on Skyworth Smart TV?
- Steps to Get FuboTV on Sony Smart TV?
- How to Install and Watch FuboTV on Apple TV?
- Steps to Install FuboTV on Roku
- Steps to Install FuboTV on Vizio Smart TV?
- How to Install FuboTV on LG Smart TV
- Steps to Watch Fubo TV on Philips Smart TV?
- How to Install FuboTV on Samsung Smart TV
- Steps to Install and Watch Fubo TV on Xbox?
- How to Install FuboTV on Firestick