Hi guys, today I’m here with another interesting piece of content. Guess what? Yes, the content is on how to install android multi-tools. The android multi tool v1.02b is one of the best multi-tool at the moment.
Wait, before getting into the content, let’s get to know in short about android multi-tool 2020. What is the android multi-tool? As the name suggests, it’s an android tool that can multi-task at the same time. Okay, let’s put off the suspense.
The android multi-tool is a software that can unlock your locked Android phone at ease. Assume yourself in a situation, where you have forgotten your android devices’ password. What would be your mentality? Your immediate action will be running to a service center to unlock your phone.
Imagine that, you can unlock your locked phone by yourself without taking it to a device station. Seems weird? But absolutely not. It’s 100% possible. Now seems interesting, right? Yes, the android multi-tool makes it possible.
People ask that, is android multi-tool safe. Yes, it’s completely safe and it is one of the most popular and trusted software. Not only it stops with unlocking your phone. Instead, it can do a lot.
The sole purpose of this content is to explain to you the steps of installing and using the android multi-tool. Let’s see how to install android multi-tool in the following content. So, continue reading the following guide.
What is Android Multi-Tool?
Basically it’s a phone unlocking software. Apart from it, this software can do a lot more. Let’s discuss its features later in the following content. This software allows Android users to unlock their phones from the password, pin, face ID, gestures locks.
Features of Android Multi Tools
As said earlier, apart from unlocking a locked phone the android multi-tools can do a lot. Let’s see what are the significant features offered by android multi-tools.
- The perfect and latest software to crack your phone’s password/pin lock.
- You can check your device’s connection with your desktop/laptop.
- The latest version allows you to unlock your phone from the face/ gesture lock.
- It allows you to reset your phone with the face or pin lock.
- Using this software you can delete all your data from your device. So, before getting in to this process, get a backup of all your data.
- with one click you can reboot your device.
- You can check your device’s connection when it is in Fastboot mode and also you can exit from the Fastboot mode using this feature.
- This software will help you to identify your Android device’s hardware and software info.
- You can download any drivers which are not pre-installed on your desktop/laptop.
- You can contact the developer if you find any bugs or issues with this software.
These were the certain features for which the android multi-tools remains so popular.
Requirements for installing Android Multi-tools v1.02b
There are certain requirements that are needed for installing the android multi-tool.
- A windows computer with Windows XP, Windows 8, or 10.
- A secure and fast internet connection is required for installing the android multi-tool on PC.
If you are ready with the above-mentioned requirements then continue with the following steps.
How to Install and Use Android Multi Tools?
Let’s see how to install and use the android multi-tools on PC in the following content. Continue reading the below guide.
STEP1: Download the android multi-tools v1.02b application on the desktop/laptop.
STEP2: Start unzipping the installed android multi-tool zip file.
STEP3: After unzipping the file, install and run the android multi-tool v1.02b on your desktop/laptop.
STEP4: If the installation process gets completed, a command prompt window will appear.
STEP5: Take your android device and turn on USB Debugging from the Developer options. You can find the Developer options in your device settings.
STEP6: Now, connect your android device to your desktop/laptop using the propitiatory USB cable.
STEP7: Select an option from the command prompt. You have several options as mentioned in the features section.
That’s it. You have now successfully installed the android multi-tools on your desktop. Several options are waiting for you to perform the option you wish.
That’s all guys. This is how you can install the android multi-tools v1.02b 2020 on your PC. I hope the content would be useful in installing the android multi-tools. Be careful while selecting the option from the prompt. Because a wrong selection may delete all data from your Android device. So, if you are planning to delete all your data, better backup your data before initiating the process. By using this android multi-tool you can resolve several issues on your Android device.